Moving Blog WordPress To Blogger
WordPress and blogger are the most popular blogging platform on the internet world. Usually, people use blogger as a starting platform. After sometime, they move blog from blogger to WordPress. We all know that wordpress is very secure and has many advance features. But blogger has also many importance’s. Recently, blogger introduced a new SEO option like wordpress. Now you can create custom post title, Meta description, 404 error pages and robot.txt file. Like wordpress, you can take seo advantage in blogger to increase your blog traffic. So you can move blog from wordpress to blogger.
Moving a free wordpress blog to blogger is easy. But if you want to transfer top-level domain from wordpress, then you need to configure your DNS server with blogger. After adding DNS server, transferring data from wp to blogspot is very simple.
Why should you use blogger:
- Blogger hosting is completely free.
- Fast hosting server.
- No server down problems.
- New advanced seo option.
So if you have decided to move your blog from wordpress to blogger, then follow these simple steps.
Export files from wordpress
1. Login your current account in wordpress.
2. Then, in left sidebar of the wordpress dashboard you will find “Tools” link.
3. In available tools, click on the “Export” link.
4. Now include post, pages and comments in file. At the end, click on “Download export file”.
5. Save exported file in your computer.
6. Now browse your wordpress file in WordPresstoblogger and click covert.
7. After conversion, download the wordpress file in your computer.
After doing above steps, file will be converted into blogspot .xml format which include post, pages and comments. Now your file is ready to import on blogger.
Import files into Blogger
- Login your blogger with Google account.
- Create your blog on blogspot and click on “setting” link. In blog tools, there is import and export links.
- Click “import” link and browse the exported file in blogger.
- Type the security words and hit the “Import Blog” link.
Now All of your post, pages and comments will imported on blogger. Now you can start blogging in blogger. Still if you have faced any problem drop the comment, I will try to resolve your problem.