CRM, Customer Relationship Management, is one of the most important factors for any business website. And there is a lot of value for money so, for managing the customer relationships without consuming up much of your time, you sometimes need a CRM software.
Zoho, a famous website known for creating business tools, has come up with a CRM software which will satisfy all your needs and you won’t be complaining at all.
Zoho CRM comes with plenty of features to make sure that your interaction with your customers is as good as it can be. In this post, we will tell you all you require to know about the Zoho CRM software and you may just end up signing up for it. Read on!
Main Features of Zoho CRM
- Automate: You can set several features of Zoho CRM as automatic so you never have to worry about constantly signing in and doing all the work yourself or as Zoho says, You can focus of selling data and not on maintaining data. Zoho CRM makes sure you can contribute the most of your time for the strengthening of your business.
- Mobile Compatible: You will not always have your laptop with you as much as you will have your mobile and that’s why Zoho is totally compatible with your phone so that you can easily manage your business on the go. What more, many of its features are even available in the offline mode. The mobile application is available for iOS, Android and Blackberry OS.
- Tracking: You can track your sales activities with Zoho CRM. Zoho CRM comes with a feature which will let you easily track the progress your business is making and the progress in the sales. This will help you “align your sales efforts with business strategies and objectives”. The features include sales cycle, deal size, contact history and even competitor information. A very good feature to make sure that the customer has all the information about his/her business.
- Connect With Customers: Zoho CRM makes connecting with customers more easier and efficient. You can link their Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn account directly into your Zoho CRM software. This way, the customers can share their views, comments or doubts about your business and you can easily solve them paving way for more customers. Also, you can use Zoho CRM’s Business Card View to get all the important information about a potential customer. You also get to view your past conversations.
- Google Apps Collaboration: If you are a frequent user of Google Apps and have a lot of your information entered using those services, you will definitely like that all of it is seamlessly synced with your Zoho account. Guess what, yes it is possible! Zoho CRM easily links all the required data from all the Google Apps like Gmail, Google Docs, Contacts, Google Calendar, Tasks and even more.
Companies like Clear Trip, T3 Direct and Pepperstone are using Zoho CRM joined with more than 25,000 companies. There must be a good thing about it. Get started on it right way with the 15-day free trial and choose for yourself.